Forklift Operator Training
|Counterbalance Lift Trucks Operator Training
|Operate a Counterbalanced Lift Truck up to 15 Tons
|F01 to F04
|UNIT STANDARD - SAQA
|This Counterbalanced Lift Truck course is designed for both novice and experienced operators. Learners who meet the specific outcomes and assessment criteria will be permitted to operate a Forklift, up to a stipulated rated capacity:
• Code F01: Up to a rated capacity of 3 Tons
• Code F02: Up to a rated capacity of 7 Tons
• Code F03: Up to a rated capacity of 15 Tons
• Code F04: Over a rated capacity of 15 Tons
|Full Training (Novice) - 3 Days
Re-certification (Refresher) - 1 Day
Upgrade to a higher Rated Capacity - 1 Day
|The company and learners must meet the conditions of the training requirements before theory training can be given, as well as the following, applicable to Lift Truck practical assessment:
• Ensure pallets are available for the building of a test chicane, we will provide barrier/danger tape to cordon off the practical assessment area.
• Ensure sufficient space to accommodate the practical assessment area.
The learner must bring a copy of their ID.
|VALIDITY OF CERTIFICATE
Summative and Formative evaluation.
Pre-start, start -up and close down checks to be performed as well as practical operation.
Issued with a certificate.
Issued with a tag.
|Must be 18 years of age.
View the Pricing Schedule.